FxTC has been listed on CoinRequest.io service for effortless invoicing via URL and social media.
FxTC is listed on Masternodes.online.
FxTC is listed on Crex24 exchange.
– Blockchain launch ✔
– Network stabilization ✔
– Exchange listing request ✔
– DEX protocol whitepaper ✔
– Core 0.17 development start ✔
– Smooth block reward halving ✔
– PoS mining implementation 🕑
– DEX protocol implementation 🕑
– NiceHash resistant block rewards 🕑
– Negotiations with EU-based bank 🕑
– Core 0.17 released ✔
– DEX web interface
– Blockchain based document authenticity verification
– ASIC resistant MTP algo implementation
– Fiat mining algo implementation
– DEX beta launch
– Alpha fiat to crypto atomic swaps
– Negotiations with world-wide payment processor
– Wallet modularity implementation
– Blockchain based fiat wallet launch
– Multichain wallet implementation
– Blockchain based CRM services
– Blockchain based ERP services
– Blockchain based MRP services
– Blockchain based SCP services
As we are already working with PHC team on DEX protocol implementation for FxTC we are proud to present PHC-DEX whitepaper today:
Masternode setup guide for Linux VPS with installation script is available for download:
Initial version of FxTC Core has been released today. That’s the first Core 0.16 coin with Dash masternodes implemented. All other Dash features (privatesend, instantsend, keepass, etc.) will be implemented later with PoS mining and other interesting stuff. By the end of June coin will be listed on first exchange and masternode listing website. Exchange will be chosen by demand. Most wanted masternode VPS setup guide is also already almost done. Later this year DEX protocol will be added in cooperation with PHC team so FxTC Core will be truly universal coin for all types of deployments. Main goal is FxTC to be the best coin to replace fiat currencies and become the world-wide payment method for goods and services. Welcome and enjoy the change!